Search This Blog

Monday, 22 October 2018

Week 1 Weekly reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?

The most challenging thing this week for me is when we had to do our maths test.

Maths for me is very challenging because all the numbers and types of Maths like Fractions
and Denominators and some Divide Byes are extremely hard to remember for me.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?

I kept trying my hardest because it is my worst strategy and I did all the ones I did know, then I finished on the strategy 6.  Since I tried strategy 7 and had no idea I did not have to do it.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?

I am most proud of my zen tangle art because in my perspective, since I have only done it once before and I think I did really great again.

Why are you proud if it?


Because I have only done it once and I did as well as I possibly could!

No comments:

Post a Comment