ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum Fiona and my dad Rhys. I also have two brothers one is thirteen and one is one and a half there names are Max (my big brother) and my little brother Beaudyn and my cat Staffy.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Reading Tom Gates books and all of the girl power series I can't stop reading them!
What do you like to do at school?
I love to read in the library and at home because I find books so interesting some fairy tail
some fiction.
I love to read in the library and at home because I find books so interesting some fairy tail
some fiction.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
Getting my work done on time to a high standard because this year in 2018 I want to try
and get all it done.
Getting my work done on time to a high standard because this year in 2018 I want to try
and get all it done.
What helps you learn?
Me sitting alone with no one to distract me because I work so much beta like that and I can
work way better.
Me sitting alone with no one to distract me because I work so much beta like that and I can
work way better.
What stops you learning?
Sitting with all if my friends and talking so I can't work
Sitting with all if my friends and talking so I can't work
Who are my friends at school? Jazmin , Grace , Wini, Billie Jo , Nicole , Wini and
Deijah
Deijah
What was the best part of the holidays?
Getting a tablet and watching YT mostly its funneh
and inquisitor master. And also going to Hamner springs and meeting some new friends.
Getting a tablet and watching YT mostly its funneh
and inquisitor master. And also going to Hamner springs and meeting some new friends.

Temperance, it is awesome to see how much you enjoy reading. I read a lot too! You have lots of friends in this space. It's great you know what helps you learn so you can find spaces to work independently.
ReplyDelete