Who is your buddy?
Paige
What do you like about them?
I like that she is full of fun and is so energetic always.she is
really nice as well I am so happy that she is my buddy for the day. :)
I like that she is full of fun and is so energetic always.she is
really nice as well I am so happy that she is my buddy for the day. :)
What things do you have in common with you buddy?
Well that's a good thing that we have nothing in common so we are very different.We both have just one thing in common though we have amazing crazy
personality's
Well that's a good thing that we have nothing in common so we are very different.We both have just one thing in common though we have amazing crazy
personality's
What things are different about you and your buddy?
We don't like anything the same and we are very very crazy!!!š
We don't like anything the same and we are very very crazy!!!š
No comments:
Post a Comment