TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
learning french
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
"how can I have a conversation in french?"
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
I have wanted to learn french for a while now
I only know how to say hello mrs
And I am intrested on this topic.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) Slide show
2) poster
3) doc
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Computer.
Computer.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
not being able to pronounce a word and I will fix it by practising to say it in my own time ans passion project time.
not being able to pronounce a word and I will fix it by practising to say it in my own time ans passion project time.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
The teachers and some buddies at least three
The teachers and some buddies at least three
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
by being able to talk to some people that speak another language.
by being able to talk to some people that speak another language.
Teacher approval:
Mr J approves and looks forward to seeing you show you skills at the end of your passion project.
Mr J approves and looks forward to seeing you show you skills at the end of your passion project.
No comments:
Post a Comment